The Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 37 A.I.R. Chaz Bundick in Rush Violet and Sail-Black-Bright Cactus has a look and style inspired by 50's Abstract Impressionism and 60's pop art, created by Nikes seasonal Artist In Residence, Chaz Bundwick.
An improved design with more React foam is lightweight, springy, and durable. It provides a responsive feel that works alongside the oversized forefoot Air Zoom unit to keep driving you forward. Nike have packed even more in, without increasing the bulk which allows for even better cushioning.
Top loaded for more bounce the forefoot Air Zoom unit increases the responsive feel delivering a propulsive ride. A translucent upper with mesh throughout provides lightweight breathability that looks as fast as it feels. A midfoot band gives a secure lockdown that adapts to the size of your foot for complete comfort.
• This season's Artist in Residence (A.I.R.), Chaz Bundick, creates art inspired by '50s abstract expressionism and the pop art of the '60s. Bundick adds a sense of space and joy through youthful shapes and primary colors.
• The Pegasus 37 is specifically tuned for him with 20 PSI for a more cushioned feel.
• Weight: 285g (10.05oz) (Men's size 10)
• Offset: 10mm (Forefoot: 14mm, Heel: 24mm)
• React foam
• Forefoot Air Zoom unit
• Midfoot band
• Lightweight and breathable translucent upper.
Pro:Direct Cricket can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here:
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 28 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.