The Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 35 running shoes have an engineered mesh and partial bootie to provide a supportive feel.
A full-length Zoom Air unit provides a smooth, responsive ride while the bevelled heel optimises initial touchdown and transition.
Small cut outs in the rubber expose the Cushlon midsole and increase outsole flexibility and the high resiliency sockliner shapes to your foot to provide comfort and underfoot support.
- Full-length Zoom Air unit provides a smooth, responsive ride.
- Bevelled heel optimises initial touchdown and transition.
- Engineered mesh and partial bootie provide a supportive feel.
- Bottom eyelet has been moved up to open up the forefoot flex zone and provide an optimal fit.
- Heel collar has been engineered to rake away from the foot for comfort around the Achilles tendon.
- High resiliency sockliner shapes to your foot to provide comfort and underfoot support.
- Small cut outs in the rubber expose the Cushlon midsole and increase outsole flexibility.
- Athlete: Eliud Kipchoge.
- Offset: 10mm (12 mm forefoot, 22 mm heel) Last: MR-10.
Pro:Direct Cricket can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here:
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 28 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.