Updated for 2019, Newbery SPS Wicket Keeping Gloves feature improved, air-ventilated side sections to keep your hands feeling fresh throughout an innings. Their Octopus grip palm ensures catches stick in the hand, while a premium leather construction combines with memory foam finger ends for long-lasting performance.
• Designed by pro-keepers for you
• Made from premium leather and offers a large catching area
• Soft cup, that moulds to your hand with Octopus grip palm: gets caught, stays caught
• Improved feel for 2019 with new air ventilated sides
• Memory foam finger ends: moulds to your fingers
• Webbing stitched to the back of the glove, then double stitched so it holds a nice cup and improves catching capabilities of the glove
Pro:Direct Cricket can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here:
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 28 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.
Batting/Keeping Glove Sizes
This guide has been put together with the help of G & M and Slazenger. The critical measurement is from the start of the wrist to the tip of your longest finger, in a straight line. This guide is approximate.