Designed to provide protection while keeping your hands fresh and in control, Newbery N-Series LH Left-Handed Junior Batting Gloves feature breathable vents at the palm along with new Q-Airflow sidepieces to encourage air circulation during play.
High density foam absorbs impact forces, while finger protection inserts at key joints on the bottom hand help to prevent injury.
• Split-finger design
• White and carbon detailing
• Calf palm for comfort and control
• Polymesh vents in palm for improved airflow and sweat control
• Brand new Newbery Q-Airflow sidepieces for ventilation and dual-sided sweatband for moisture absorption, comfort and freedom to express yourself
• Lightweight high density foam
• Finger protection inserts to selected bottom-hand finger joints
Pro:Direct Cricket can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here:
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 28 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.
Batting/Keeping Glove Sizes
This guide has been put together with the help of G & M and Slazenger. The critical measurement is from the start of the wrist to the tip of your longest finger, in a straight line. This guide is approximate.