A classic bat like The Master 100 deserves equally prestigious protection, hence the traditional sausage-finger shaping of Newbery Master 100 RH Right-Handed Junior Batting Gloves. Bolstering on the lead two fingers enhances impact absorption in the most exposed area of the hand, while a perforated Dura-Plus Sheepskin leather palm provides long-lasting comfort and breathability.
• A traditional finger design for improved protection, control and comfort
• Dura-Plus Sheepskin leather palm provides ultimate grip and softness
• Added protection on the bowling fingers
• Extra support around the thumb to provide additional durability in a high-wear area
• Upgraded impact Gel in the sidebar, which disperses impact evenly
• Additional HD foam and back of hand protection
• Pro PU back of hand
• Mesh vented cooling system
Pro:Direct Cricket can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here:
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 28 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.
Batting/Keeping Glove Sizes
This guide has been put together with the help of G & M and Slazenger. The critical measurement is from the start of the wrist to the tip of your longest finger, in a straight line. This guide is approximate.