Do you deserve to wear Newbery Legacy Junior Wicket Keeping Gloves? That’s the only question you should be asking as you take in the pure class that is Newbery’s Legacy design. If the answer’s yes, you’ll not only be taking catches in one of the best-looking gloves on the market, you’ll be making sure every single one sticks too thanks to their expertly crafted shape and premium octopus grip.
• Designed by pro keepers for you
• Made from genuine premium leather and offers a large catching area
• Soft cup that moulds to your hand with octopus grip palm: gets caught, stays caught
• Ultimate feel with new air ventilated sides and unique airflow pattern
• Memory foam finger ends: moulds to your fingers
• Webbing stitched to the back of the glove, then double-stitched so it holds a nice cup and improves catching capabilities
Pro:Direct Cricket can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here:
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 28 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.
Batting/Keeping Glove Sizes
This guide has been put together with the help of G & M and Slazenger. The critical measurement is from the start of the wrist to the tip of your longest finger, in a straight line. This guide is approximate.