The New Balance Fresh Foam Hierro v6 uses precision engineered midsole cushioning for a lightweight, but ultra-cushioned ride, taking the bumps out of the trail and giving your legs an easier time.
The synthetic/mesh upper has TPU threads running through it to provide extra support and protection where it is needed, and laser cut perforations to improve ventilation. Its bootie construction gives a foot hugging supportive fit.
The outsole uses tried and tested Vibram technology which provides reliable traction and durability.
• Fresh Foam midsole cushioning is precision engineered to deliver an ultra-cushioned, lightweight ride
• Synthetic/mesh upper with zonal TPU threads for added support and protection in high wear areas
• Laser perforations for ventilation
• Bootie upper construction hugs your foot for a snug, supportive fit
• Toe Protect technology helps protect feet from rocks, roots and debris
• Vibram outsole provides superior grip.
• 8 mm drop; due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 8 mm drop are approximate
• Lace closure
• Weight: 340g (12.0 oz)
Pro:Direct Cricket can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here:
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 28 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.