Top of the range DC 1080 RH Right-Handed Batting Gloves feature multiple splits on the fingers for an adaptable fit. Targeted perforations in the palms aid breathability for long spells at the crease, while sidebar cushioning on both hands protects the inside of the index finger.
• Protection: Additional protection on all fingers, plastic inserts + plastic shields on two panels on lead fingers
• Palm: Premium sheep leather
• Padding: 18mm crosslink foam
• Sweat band: Elasticated double-sided
• Inserts: PU
• Gusset: High grade, stretchable and ventilated
• Side bar protection: Both hands
Pro:Direct Cricket can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here:
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 28 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.
Batting/Keeping Glove Sizes
This guide has been put together with the help of G & M and Slazenger. The critical measurement is from the start of the wrist to the tip of your longest finger, in a straight line. This guide is approximate.