The adidas Ultraboost are built with an ultra-responsive Boost midsole that absorbs the power from your footstrike to release it at push-off for a light, super-energised ride.
The adidas Primeknit upper is made with wool yarn and hugs your foot in comfort through each phase of the gait cycle.
A supportive cage secures a lockdown fit, while a stretchy gridlike outsole flexes to adapt to the way your foot hits the ground.
• PLEASE NOTE: If you haven’t purchased this product before, Pro:Direct recommend you go up half a size to achieve the perfect fit
• Boost is our most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give, the more you get.
• adidas Primeknit upper wraps the foot in adaptive support and ultralight comfort; Wool yarn used on upper for warmth.
• TORSION SYSTEM between the heel and forefoot for a stable ride; Supportive cage wraps around the midfoot for a lockdown fit.
• FITCOUNTER moulded heel counter provides a natural fit that allows optimal movement of the Achilles.
• Continental Rubber outsole for extraordinary traction in wet and dry conditions; STRETCHWEB rubber outsole flexes underfoot for an energised ride.
Pro:Direct Cricket can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here:
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 28 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.