The Shadow range focuses on aggressive play, hence the emphatic black colour scheme on Kookaburra Shadow Pro Left-Handed Junior Batting Gloves and their shark tooth-style cushioning.
Shark-tooth designs are all about extending articulation while keeping your keeping your joints protected, so you feel confident to go for all your shots, however outlandish. When you also know you have high-density foam in the fingers, sidebar, and thumb, you can play with the kind of confidence that produces the best performances.
For comfort, a premium Pittards “Cougar” leather palm combines with a super-soft brushed cotton lining, while perforations in the palm and Air Flow mesh gussets enhance breathability.
• DNA: Pro Grade 1+ quality
• Palm: High Traction Pittards “Cougar” Leather
• Anti-Wear Patch: Pittards “Cougar” Leather (palm) & Leather (heel)
• Back: Premium PU
• Finger Protection: Square HDF with Fibre Protection Plates
• Side Finger Protection Top Hand - 3 Piece HDF
• Side Finger Protection Bottom Hand - 3 Piece HDF
• Thumb Protection: 2 Piece Square HDF with 1 Fibre insert
• Thumb End Protection: Curved HDF with Fibre insert
• Side Thumb Protection: 2 Piece HDF
• Lining: Super Soft Brushed Cotton with “Total Shock Dispersal” Foam Soft Fill
• Gusset: Airflow Mesh
• Wrist: 50mm Neoprene with Rubberised Over Flap & “Inverse Pull” Hook & Loop fastening
Pro:Direct Cricket can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here:
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 28 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.
Batting/Keeping Glove Sizes
This guide has been put together with the help of G & M and Slazenger. The critical measurement is from the start of the wrist to the tip of your longest finger, in a straight line. This guide is approximate.