As seen on the hands of the most athletic keepers, Kookaburra Short-Cut 2.1 Junior Wicket Keeping Gloves provide maximum manoeuvrability with a K-Flex support patch and an Aussie-style rounded wrist.
Kookaburra’s “Octopus” tread provides sufficient grip to take any type of catch, and the T-Shape webbing is fully compliant with regulations.
Cotton padding protects your hands from impact damage, while premium leather palms and palm linings ensure superior comfort no matter how long you spend behind the stumps.
• Style: Shorti
• DNA: Grade 2
• Palm: Premium Leather
• Palm Lining: Premium Leather
• Palm Padding: Unique Kookaburra catching cup - Cotton
• Rubber: Kookaburra “Octopus” Grade 1
• Finger Backs: Super Soft Premium PU with Durable Fibre Wear Patches to ends
• Back: Super Soft Premium PU with K Flex Support patch
• Back Lining: Premium Super Soft Brushed Cotton
• Cuff: Shorti with foam padding & Premium Super Soft Brushed Cotton lining
• Web: Strap, Law 40.2 Compliant – with reinforcement
• Thumb: Unique setting to enhance “catching cup”
Pro:Direct Cricket can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here:
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 28 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.
Batting/Keeping Glove Sizes
This guide has been put together with the help of G & M and Slazenger. The critical measurement is from the start of the wrist to the tip of your longest finger, in a straight line. This guide is approximate.