Have you always struggled to find a glove that fits properly? Kookaburra Pace Pro Left-Handed Batting Gloves could be the answer. Designed to provide streamlined comfort, they’re slightly narrower than most regular gloves, making them a great option for younger cricketers and female players.
If your gloves are even just a little bit too loose on the hand, you’re compromising control of your bat, and in a game where every millimetre can make the difference, it could be enough to cost you your wicket. Along with their slim-fit construction, the Pace Pros’ multi-section cushioning encourages accurate play, allowing increased articulation for more precise movements.
Full Poron XRD high-density foam protection on the fingers, sidebar, and thumb guards against ball impacts, while a premium Pittards “Digital” leather palm and Air Flow mesh gussets combine to keep your hands feeling fresh and comfortable.
• DNA: Pro Grade 1+ quality
• Palm: Pittards “Digital” Leather with Kookaburra “Max Flo” ventilation
• Anti-Wear Patch: Pittards “Digital” Leather (palm) & Leather (heel)
• Back: Premium Mesh
• Finger Protection: Square HDF with 3 HDF Protection Plates & Reinforced “Hi Tech” Fibre Inserts
• Side Finger Protection Top Hand - 3 Piece HDF
• Side Finger Protection Bottom Hand - 3 Piece HDF
• Thumb Protection: 2 Piece Square HDF with 1 Fibre insert
• Thumb End Protection: Curved HDF with Fibre insert
• Side Thumb Protection: 2 Piece HDF
• Lining: Super Soft Brushed Cotton with “Total Shock Dispersal” Foam Soft Fill
• Gusset: Airflow Mesh
• Wrist: 50mm Double Sided Towel with Rubberised Over Flap & “wrap around” fastening
Pro:Direct Cricket can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here:
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 28 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.
Batting/Keeping Glove Sizes
This guide has been put together with the help of G & M and Slazenger. The critical measurement is from the start of the wrist to the tip of your longest finger, in a straight line. This guide is approximate.