Is there anything more off-putting than an errant bit of pad sticking out where it doesn’t belong? If that sounds familiar, consider Kookaburra Pace 2.4 Left-Handed Batting Pads, which boast a streamlined design to minimise chafing and ensure an irritation-free fit.
Designed primarily for players with a narrower profile, the pads retain the traditional seven-cane structure, but the rod sections are slightly reduced in width to give a more compact execution. Nonetheless, combination reinforced cane and micro-weight high-density foam give full protection to your legs, with an HDF wing wrapping around the side for increased coverage.
Triple straps keep the pads securely in place, while a stylish white and blue colour scheme offers a distinctive look.
• Grade 2 quality
IMPACT PROTECTION – EXTERNAL
• Micro Weight Square HDF (low rebound) with Reinforced Cane rods & sculptured HDF Sidewing
• Three Piece Square HDF (low rebound) Knee Roll with ergonomic (HDF) Bolsters provides enhanced shape retention
IMPACT PROTECTION – INTERNAL
• Integral HDF Thigh Protection – PVC faced
• Duo Flex “Contour +” Knee Roll - Mesh faced
• Tri-Flex Integral Shin Bolster - Lycra & Mesh faced
• Slim-Fit 7 Cane Width
• Premium “Mesh” Knee & Vertical Bolsters for increased comfort
• Ergonomically Shaped Thigh, Calf & Ankle Straps to make fastening easier
• Premium PVC Instep with Piping
• Premium “White” PVC
• 50mm Calf & Ankle with 50mm Hook & Loop, 25mm Thigh with 25mm Hook & Loop
• Brushed Cotton Padded – Thigh, Calf & Ankle
• Duo Load Calf Strap to reduce pressure & increase comfort
• Pad Strap Guards (calf strap) for additional comfort
Pro:Direct Cricket can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here:
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 28 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.
Battling/Keeping Pad Sizes
The critical measurement here is the approximate distance (sizes can vary slightly between brands) from the middle of the knee cap down to the instep - where the tongue of your shoe sit.
Please note that not all pads are available in every size shown