Popular with players around the world, Kookaburra Long-Cut 2.0 Wicket Keeping Gloves provide top-level comfort and grip in any conditions.
Utilising Kookaburra’s Octopus tread, the gloves make sure every catch sticks, while a premium leather palm keeps your hands feeling fresh – great for long spells behind the stumps.
Cotton cushioning absorbs ball impacts, while a new K-Flex support patch further ramps up the comfort factor and improves durability in a high-wear area.
• Style: Long Cut
• DNA: Grade 2
• Palm: Premium Leather with Gusset
• Palm Lining: Premium Leather
• Palm Padding: Unique Kookaburra catching cup - Cotton
• Rubber: Kookaburra “Octopus” Grade 1
• Finger Backs: Super Soft Premium PU
• Back: Super Soft Premium PU with K Flex Support patch
• Back Lining: Premium Super Soft Brushed Cotton
• Cuff: Long with Premium Super Soft Brushed Cotton lining
• Web: Strap, Law 40.2 Compliant – with reinforcement
• Thumb: Unique setting to enhance “catching cup”
Pro:Direct Cricket can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here:
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 28 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.
Batting/Keeping Glove Sizes
This guide has been put together with the help of G & M and Slazenger. The critical measurement is from the start of the wrist to the tip of your longest finger, in a straight line. This guide is approximate.