Protection simply doesn’t get any better than this. Made from premium Pittards “Quartz” leather with a super-soft brushed cotton lining, Kookaburra Kahuna Pro Right-Handed Junior Batting Gloves are just about the most comfortable thing you can have on your hands at the crease.
Adaptive Poron XRD foam combines with reinforced fibre inserts to absorb ball impacts, while the gloves’ split-finger design allows greater freedom of movement for improved control over your shots. Mesh gussets on the sides of the glove combine with extensive perforations on the palm to enhance breathability and keep you feeling fresh.
• DNA: Pro Grade 1+ quality
• Palm: High Traction Pittards “Quartz” Leather
• Anti-Wear Patch: Pittards “Quartz” Leather (palm) & Leather (heel)
• Back: Premium PU
• Finger Protection: Poron XRD & High-Density Foam with Reinforced Fibre Inserts
• Finger End Protection: Full length HDF on fingers 1 & 2
• Side Finger Protection Top Hand - 3 Piece HDF
• Side Finger Protection Bottom hand - 3 Piece HDF
• Thumb Protection: 2 Piece HDF with Reinforced Fibre insert
• Thumb End Protection: Curved HDF with Fibre insert
• Side Thumb Protection: 2 Piece HDF
• Lining: Premium Soft-Fill with Super Soft Brushed Cotton with “Total Shock Dispersal” Foam
• Gusset: Airflow Mesh
• Wrist: 50mm Neoprene with Rubberised Over Flap & “Standard Pull” Hook & Loop fastening
Pro:Direct Cricket can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here:
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 28 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.
Batting/Keeping Glove Sizes
This guide has been put together with the help of G & M and Slazenger. The critical measurement is from the start of the wrist to the tip of your longest finger, in a straight line. This guide is approximate.