Designed for quick footwork and long-lasting comfort, Kookaburra KC 3.0 Junior Cricket Spikes boast a combination leather and mesh upper for breathability and durability.
Their lightweight construction is especially helpful at the crease, allowing you to move freely and play your shots, safe in the knowledge that the reinforced outsole will maintain stability and keep you on a secure footing.
The KC 3.0s low-cut ankle makes them far less bulky when running, and also ensures a comfortable fit with batting or wicket keeping pads.
• Lightweight, streamlined low-profile design
• Durable dual layer coated mesh upper featuring Action Leather and Mesh to produce superb flexibility, durability and support
• Rubber reinforced sections to the toe box & forefoot to enhance support and durability
• PVC lateral motion control ensures a stable and secure fit
• Integrated padded tongue for improved comfort and fit
• Athletic style “Slip Last” for comfort & support
• Thermo-Plastic Heel Counter increases support
• Reinforced Ankle & Heel for enhance stability
• 3D moulded hexagonal EVA Insole providing superb shock absorbency & comfort
• Premium Spike Outsole - Rubber Cleats available separately
Pro:Direct Cricket can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here:
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 28 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.