Balls won’t quite pass straight through your hands wearing Kookaburra Ghost Pro Left-Handed Junior Batting Gloves, but they might as well do, such is the level of impact absorption on offer from high-density foam in pretty much every part of the design.
Premium Pittards “Cougar” leather in the palm combines with a super-soft brushed cotton lining and “Quartz” anti-wear patches for comfortable, long-lasting performance, while “Max Flo” ventilation and Air Flow Mesh gussets allow your hands to breathe during extended spells at the crease.
• DNA: Pro Grade 1+ quality
• Palm: Premium Pittards “Cougar” Leather with Kookaburra “Max Flo” ventilation
• Anti-Wear Patch: Pittards “Quartz” Leather (palm) & Leather (heel)
• Back: Premium PU
• Finger Protection: Rounded Cotton Fibre with Reinforced “Hi Tech” Fibre Protection Chambers
• Finger End Protection: Full length HDF on fingers 1 & 2
• Side Finger Protection Top Hand - 2 Piece HDF
• Side Finger Protection Bottom Hand - 2 Piece HDF
• Thumb Protection: 3 Piece HDF with Fibre insert
• Thumb End Protection: Curved HDF with Fibre insert
• Side Thumb Protection: 2 Piece HDF
• Lining: Super Soft Brushed Cotton with “Total Shock Dispersal” Foam Soft Fill
• Gusset: Airflow Mesh
• Wrist: 50mm Neoprene with Rubberised Over Flap & “Standard Pull” Hook & Loop fastening
Pro:Direct Cricket can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here:
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 28 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.
Batting/Keeping Glove Sizes
This guide has been put together with the help of G & M and Slazenger. The critical measurement is from the start of the wrist to the tip of your longest finger, in a straight line. This guide is approximate.