The Carbide is a gamechanging bat. With a full profile and minimal scallops, it's the ultimate combination of power and pickup.
Please be advised that we are unable to physically weigh individual bats.
We are also unable to guarantee the number of grains the blade of a bat might have.
- Grade 2 English Willow
- Sweet Spot: approx. 190mm to 225mm from toe
- Edge Thickness: approx. 33mm to 38mm
- Edge Profile: slightly rounded
- Face Profile: slightly rounded
- Spine Height: approx. 63mm to 67mm
- Scallop: approx. 1mm to 3mm
- Bow: approx. 10mm to 14mm
- Handle: round
- Weight: 2lb 8 1/2oz to 2lb 11 1/2oz
Pro:Direct Cricket can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here:
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 28 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.