A Grade Three, club level wicket keeping pad containing a combination of lightweight and protective materials making them suitable for operating at club level.
- Pro player preferred instep ergonomics.
- Durable tough scuff instep.
- PROFILE: Grade 3 protection.
- IMPACT PROTECTION: lightweight construction, slim fit with multiple flex points, pre curved 1 piece MDF integral shin bolster.
- FACING: Durable PVC.
- STRAPS: 50mm calf & ankle with 25mm hook & loop
Pro:Direct Cricket can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here:
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 28 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.
Battling/Keeping Pad Sizes
The critical measurement here is the approximate distance (sizes can vary slightly between brands) from the middle of the knee cap down to the instep - where the tongue of your shoe sit.
Please note that not all pads are available in every size shown