The Hoka Women’s Elevon 2 in Moroccan Blue and Hot Coral has been updated with more support from heel to forefoot, extending the heel for transitions and adding strategic forefoot grooves to enhance toe-off.
Its suspension construction features a PROFLY midsole that provides responsive feel and forgiving impact absorption where it counts from front to back, while a deeper Active Foot Frame design adds support throughout.
A clean aesthetic in lightweight engineered mesh ensures breathability and performance on your run, whether you are picking up the pace or slowing down for recovery.
• Anatomical support wings allow for an individualized fit
• Asymmetrical tongue provides a secure feel
• Tongue features strategic cutouts for breathability
• Lightweight engineered mesh upper offers breathability and performance
• Top layer PROFLY™ midsole offers a responsive toe-off with a forgiving landing
• Extended heel provides more cushion underfoot and smoother transitions
• Features a deeper Active Foot Frame in the midsole for added support
• Strategic forefoot grooving offers increased flexibility during toe-off
• Crystal transparent rubber outsole provides a clean aesthetic
• 100% Vegan
Pro:Direct Cricket can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here:
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 28 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.