The Hoka Women’s Clifton Edge in Black/White is designed to provide the smoothest road ride available, with an extended smooth-landing heel and wrap-around outsole softening and gripping for every footfall across the entire length.
New, high-resiliency foam ensures a smooth and comfortable ride, while an Early-stage Meta-Rocker and unique flared outsole layout offers a snappy feel and supportive base to push off.
• Debossed TPU yarn delivers a premium finish with targeted support in the forefoot and eyerow
• Padded collar delivers enhanced comfort at the ankle
• New vertical pull tab for easy entry
• Rubberized EVA outsole delivers lightweight, wraparound midsole support with a snappy feel
• Aggressive, early-stage Meta-Rocker allows for responsive ride
• New high-resiliency foam offers a lightweight springy take on signature HOKA cushioning and ride.
• Extended heel creates a softer landing and smoother transition from heel to toe
• Weight: 204g
• 26mm Heel, 21mm Forefoot
Pro:Direct Cricket can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here:
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 28 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.