A new addition to HOKA ONE ONE’s highly cushioned GLIDE category, the Hoka Clifton Edge continues the Clifton series’ focus on minimal weight and maximum cushioning, but with a unique twist.
Its immediately noticeable extended heel geometry provides cushioning beyond and behind the foot, ensuring a smooth transition from landing to toe-off, in keeping with the natural motion of your legs and feet as you run. HOKA’s tried and tested early-stage Meta-Rocker maintains responsiveness.
Elsewhere, a highly ventilated TPU upper ensures breathability, with reinforced sections at the forefoot and eyerow providing targeted support. The upper also features a new, ergonomic pull tab, making the shoe easy to put on without getting in the way once you’re on the move.
• Debossed TPU yarn delivers a premium finish with targeted support in the forefoot and eyerow
• Padded collar delivers enhanced comfort at the ankle
• New vertical pull tab for easy entry
• Aggressive, early-stage Meta-Rocker allows for responsive ride
• New high-resiliency foam offers a lightweight springy take on signature HOKA cushioning and ride
• Extended heel creates a softer landing
• Rubberised EVA outsole delivers lightweight, wraparound midsole support with a snappy feel
• Weight: 8.9 oz / 252g
• Geometry: 29mm heel 24mm forefoot
Pro:Direct Cricket can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here:
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 28 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.