The HOKA Bondi 7 running shoe offers a smooth, balanced ride delivered by the full EVA midsole, the comfortable and breathable upper and Meta-Rocker technology.
This ensures a consistent ride for all distances while a memory foam collar, structure overlays and heel counter offers comfortable support.
The full EVA midsole on the Bondi 7 has been refined to create an even smoother transition through the step from heel to toe and the rubber outsole has had weight reduced while optimising durability.
• Open, engineered mesh construction to optimise breathability and comfort
• TPU overlays offer additional midfoot structure and support
• Internal heel counter to provide a locked-in fit and support
• Refined early stage Meta-Rocker for a smooth ride
• Full-length compression moulded EVA midsole
• Rubber outsole reduces weight while optimising durability
• Bevelled heel designed for a smooth transition and increased durability
• Fit: Medium
• Surface: Road
• Category: Neutral: Max Cushion
• Preferred Ride: Plush
• Forefoot: 29mm
• Heel: 33mm
• Weight: 303g
Pro:Direct Cricket can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here:
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 28 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.