Exclusive to Pro:Direct Cricket, the Premier edition of the Prima offers the premium performance of a pro-level bat at a more affordable price.
Designed for front-foot domination, the Prima encourages you to attack at every opportunity with its combination of significant concaving and a huge lower swell. The concentration of willow in the spine of the bat translates to outrageous power when you hit the ball well, while also giving a light pickup. Adding to the light, fast feel of the bat, the Prima boasts GM’s lightest ever grip, the PRO-LITE.
Seasoned unbleached Grade 2 English Willow
Minor blemishes with some colour on one edge
Fitted with good quality treble spring cane handle
• Shortened L540 blade design for dynamic sweetspot
• Handle length: 310mm
• F4.5 face profile
• Powerarc bow face profile
• Substantial edges the length of the blade
• Low swell position for front-foot power play
• Concaved back profile enhances pickup
• Made in England from Signature-grade English willow
• Weight: 2lb 9oz – 2lb 12oz
• Please note: While we understand how difficult it can be to select a bat online, we work closely with our partner brands to provide the best bat for you at each grade and price point. However, we are unfortunately unable to weigh individual bats or to guarantee a specific number of grains per bat.
It was not long ago that the only way to distinguish your cricket bat from the next was to apply your name or initials on the shoulder of the bat with the black permanent marker. Thankfully times have changed, and the ability to truly 'Personalise' a product to your own individual requirements is now available to all.
At Pro-Direct Cricket we are pleased to now offer full personalisation to professional and club players alike and find many players now utilise the highly professional service to both enhance their chosen cricket bat and to lessen the risk of loss.
Pro:Direct Cricket can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here:
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 28 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.