With their engineered design, Gunn & Moore Original Cricket Spikes provide stability at the crease while also allowing you to move in comfort and execute the quick footwork that you need to excel at the top level of the game. Tri-layer cushioning absorbs impact forces, while an injection moulded mid-foot shank reduces foot fatigue. The shoe’s ergonomic construction with three-dimensional comfort lining ensures a snug, comfortable fit and feel.
• Three-dimensional comfort lining for superior, long-lasting fit and feel
• Ergonomic slip lasted construction for consistent sock-like fit time after time
• Moulded TPR heel cradle locks foot in place maintaining the shoe’s integrity and protecting the delicate heel area
• GM IoPro sole unit for a sleek, athletic functional shoe minus the bulk
• Compression moulded, lightweight EVA midsole for superior cushioning and comfort
• Durable, lightweight two-tone TPU outsole with strategically placed spikes with supplementary moulded pimple studs for additional grip and stability
• Injection moulded mid-foot shank provides stability through the arch reducing foot fatigue
• Tri-layer cushioning
• Level 1: Ergonomic cold press moulded EVA foot bed with natural latex heel insert
• Level 2: Cushioned EVA strobel stitched insole board
• Level 3: Compression moulded phylon midsole providing perfect balance between cushioning and weight
Pro:Direct Cricket can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here:
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 28 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.