Protect your head and stay safe during your cricket match with the Gunn & Moore Icon Geo Junior Cricket Helmet, featuring a traditional design that conforms to modern specification standards – a winning combination.
- Traditional cloth covered to outer shell
- Protective shell contains high performance monocoque construction, and delivers exceptional impact absorbing properties in a classic design
- Robust peak and precisely positioned Geo Steel grille greatly reduces the risk of a ball penetrating the gap between the two
- Dial adjuster band offers ease of fitting and removal of helmet mid innings
- Range of interchangeable comfort pads ensuring a comfortable fit, allowing alteration for junior cricketers as they grow
- Fitted with a Geo Steel grille as standard, utilising Geodesic designs which are mathematically proven to be ultra strong structures
- All bars of the Geo grille feature properties of Geodesic curvature
- Complies with BS7928:2013 Specification for Head Protectors for Cricketers, British Standards Institute
Pro:Direct Cricket can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here:
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 28 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.