Gray-Nicolls Oblivion e41 5 Star Junior Batting Gloves - RH - White/Black
• Mid level traditional glove packed with top grade components designed for top level cricketer.
• 3 Layer Composite Core Technology System.
• Poly Armour System. Inserts on 1st finger of bottom hand.
• Traditional Soft Fill with pre-curved fingers.
• Vapour Foam. Thin layer of lightweight foam.
• HDF Impact Foam+ on back of hand.
• Leather + Full Grain sheep leather palm.
• Advanced XoSkin PU. High grade PU soft feel lightweight skin.
• Air Flow Gusset.
• Flex Tech.
• Split Thumb Design.
Pro:Direct Cricket can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here:
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 28 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.
Batting/Keeping Glove Sizes
This guide has been put together with the help of G & M and Slazenger. The critical measurement is from the start of the wrist to the tip of your longest finger, in a straight line. This guide is approximate.