Boasting a highly durable design, Gray-Nicolls Cage Flexi Cricket Shoes provide long-lasting performance, so you’re ready for action match after match. Their lightweight upper allows you to move with freedom, while a Speedbase outsole gives you the stability you need to stay in control.
- PLAYING LEVEL: Test.
- UPPER: Cage Tech: A Lightweight exoskeleton, it is an injection system which is soft and flexible, yet able to provide outstanding support.
- Sonic Fit Collar: An internal support, it cushions the foot from impacts and acts like a second skin to offer optimum comfort.
- INTERNAL: GPRO EVA 80: A stable yet extremely cushioned platform. It allows the shoe to be a fraction of the weight when compared to a shoe of standard EVA construction.
- Prolast+: Ensuring a new and improved fit Prolast+ is a moulding technique used during the development of the Predator3– it allows for a lower profile shoe, which is more comfortable, steamlined and dynamic.
- XRX Foam Footbed: An advanced open cell high impact footbed, it allows for the maximisation of enrgey transfer whilst also cushioning the blow upon planting the foot.
- OUTSOLE: Speedbase TPU Outsole and Batting Sole: Speedbase technology allows for the creation of a lightweight and stable shoe base which can accommodate the explosive movements required for top level cricket. Combined with the new injected TPU outsole, it makes for a lighter, thinner, stronger shoe. The Batting sole also optimises traction without the need for spikes.
- SIZE OPTIONS: 6 - 13 including 7.5, 8.5, 9.5 and 10.5.
Pro:Direct Cricket can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here:
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 28 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.