Handcrafted for maximum power, the DSC Split 3000 gives you the confidence to go for match-winning boundaries. Its mid-low profile is perfect for short-format play, especially T20, with the Extended Power Zone adding vital extra yards to big shots off the front and back foot.
• Endorsed by David Miller
• Made from top quality grade 3 natural English willow
• Exquisitely handcrafted by master craftsmen
• Curved Blade for powerful performance
• Traditionally shaped and massive edges at drive zone
• Mid to Low profile bat, exquisite pick up
• Treble spring (6pc) handle for maximum shock absorption and strength
• Extended Power Zone for monstrous hitting area
• Weight: 2lb 8oz – 2lb 10oz
• Please note: While we understand how difficult it can be to select a bat online, we work closely with our partner brands to provide the best bat for you at each grade and price point. However, we are unfortunately unable to weigh individual bats or to guarantee a specific number of grains per bat.
Pro:Direct Cricket can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here:
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 28 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.