The Crazy Catch Wildchild Double is the ultimate reaction net on the market and the only rebound net with TWO INSANE sides.
One side for a more controlled rebound with aball for catching drills and improving your touch and control then on the reverse an INSANE side that will send the ball off the Crazy Catch in an unpredictable manner so you can improve your reaction speeds and responses and test your skill to the max.
The Rebounder features
• The only rebound net with two INSANE sides for double the trouble
• Best selling, medium sized model with rubber feet for indoor and outdoor use
• Lightweight and portable; already assembled for instant use
• Durable with super strong patented net technology ...Highly strung!!
• Adjustable angled frame for variations in height of the ball return hence range of drills you can perform
• Great fun for players of all ages and abilities
The Wildchild Double Trouble is the perfect sized Crazy Catch for cricket clubs and schools.
It’s portable yet still has a large surface area on which to play a range of training games and cricket specific drills.
The Crazy Catch Double Trouble is highly robust and can be used for a variety of exercises to improve reactions, hand eye co-ordination and agility as well as being great for team warm up games developing communication skills whilst having great fun.
- Crazy Catch level 2 vision ball
- Crazy Catch timer
- Activity pack with scorecard
- Throwing targets
- Carry bag
Pro:Direct Cricket can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here:
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 28 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.