The Crazy Catch Professional Classic 2.0 is the largest rebound net in the Crazy Catch range, making it perfect for multi-player use, clubs, and schools.
The Professional Classic has small netting on both sides: when used for small-ball sports, a single net sheet on the back gives a “SANE” (consistent) rebound, while the double net sheet on the front gives an “INSANE” (unpredictable) rebound. Both sides produce a “SANE” (consistent) rebound when used for big-ball sports such as football and rugby.
With a significantly larger net size compared to the Wildchild model, the Crazy Catch Professional Classic is ideal for group training and lower ability players, while its unique dual-orientation design allows you to set it up either vertically or horizontally. It takes less than a minute to switch from portrait to landscape – simply adjust the swing clips, flip the frame, and open up a range of new rebound angles and distances for your training.
• Patented SANE and INSANE rebound net technology
• SANE or INSANE for small balls, SANE for big balls
• Largest model with rubber feet for indoor and outdoor use
• Ideal for Clubs, Schools and for elite players at home
• Pre-assembled for instant use
• Horizontal and vertical frame options with the swing clips
• Adjustable steel frame for variations in height of ball return
• Can be used for all ball sports
• Used by top international clubs and teams
• As seen on Soccer AM’s Top Bins Challenge on Sky Sports
• Includes: Level 2 Vision Ball, Activity Pack with Scorecard
• Dimensions: 1480mm (W) x 910mm (H)
Pro:Direct Cricket can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here:
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 28 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.