The Women’s Nike Air Zoom Structure 22 Shield is designed for those who need a more structured, lightweight and sleek runner. Combining flywire cables to lock your foot down, and an engineered mesh to provide targeted ventilation and support within the upper, with a Dynamic Support system in the sole to provide structure to your run. The shield version adds a water repellent upper, reflective element, and the rubber outsole is designed to provide excellent grip in the wet.
- Water-repellent upper helps keep your feet dry.
- Toggle lacing system is easy to adjust in cold, wet weather.
- Reflective elements pop in low light.
- Woven material is durable and lightweight.
- Sealed seams keep water out.
- Dynamic Support technology uses wedges of foam to achieve a fine balance between support and a smooth transition.
- Rubber is formulated to provide optimal traction on wet surfaces.
- Last: MR-10 Offset:10mm (12mm forefoot; 22mm heel).
Pro:Direct Cricket can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here:
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 28 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.