Pro:Direct Sport competition terms & conditions:
1. These terms and conditions together with any specific rules set out in Competition Notices (as defined below) are the Competition Rules ("Rules") and apply to any competitions on the Pro:Direct websites ("Competition"), unless otherwise expressly stated. By entering a Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.
2. Pro:Direct Sport reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition, the Competition Notice or these Rules at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either on the relevant individual Pro:Direct Sport website or within the Competition Notice or within these Rules.
3. In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, Competition Notice, conduct, results and all other matters relating to a Competition, the decision of Pro:Direct Sport shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
4. Competition entries must be made in the manner and by the closing date specified on the Competition Notice. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry.
5. Employees of Pro:Direct Sport or any company involved in the Competition or, if relevant, suppliers to which a Competition relates, or any advertising/media agency or web company connected with Pro:Direct Sport or any such person's subsidiary or associated companies, agents or members of their families or households, are not eligible to enter the Competition. Pro:Direct Sport reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants. Prizes are awarded at Pro:Direct Sport discretion and no prizes will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant.
6. Prize winners will be notified in the manner and within the time specified on the Competition Notice. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable or failure to reply as specified in the notification within the time stated therein may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Usually winners will be drawn with 5 Days of the competition close date. Competition winner(s)' names may be published on the Pro:Direct Sport websites or other websites associated with it.
7. Prize winners will be chosen at random unless specified otherwise in the Competition Notice, from all qualifying entries within 28 days of the closing date specified in the Competition Notice. In all matters, the decision of Pro:Direct Sport shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
8. In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the Competition, Pro:Direct Sport in its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement contestant should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to these Rules.
9. Pro:Direct Sport cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the competition or as a result of accepting any prize.
10. Pro:Direct Sport is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer or telephone line related to or resulting from participation in the Competition.
11. Pro:Direct Sport Ltd is registered in accordance with the Data Protection Act and practices 100% opt-in permission marketing.
12. Our Cricket World Cup Giveaway provides participants with the chance to win cricket gear including bat (Kookaburra Kahuna 2000), batting pads (Kookaburra Pro Batting Pads), gloves (Kookaburra Pro Batting Gloves). If sizes for any of the advertised items are unavailable, we reserve the right to replace them with items of a similar nature.
13. The competition requires participants to sign-up with a name, email address, county or province via the online entry page, which can be found at www.prodirectcricket.com
14. The competition will run for 3 weeks from Tuesday 15th March to 31st March 2016. We reserve the right to extend the competition beyond these set dates.
15. By entering this competition participants’ details will automatically be added to the Pro-Direct Cricket mailing list where they will receive updates, news and weekly offers. If entrants no longer wish to be contacted with marketing material, please unsubscribe using the allocated link at the bottom of each correspondence.
16. Each winner will be notified within 14 days of the competition closing date.