The newly improved Chromafusion® 2.0 developed by Sunwise ® in response to market demand for a more efficient photochromic lens system, offering effective eyewear protection against low to high sun glare with Sunwise® perfect optical clarity. Light reacting for use early in the morning until dusk without the need to change lenses.
Chromafusion® 2.0 features panoramic lenses which include fantastic colour balance in all viewing conditions with light control for use all year round. The innovative 2.0 anti-fog advanced technology eliminates the need to cut holes into the lenses. Whilst the water-repellent feature performs in all weather conditions, the sheer platinum colour coatings complete the new season’s looks.
*All Sunwise eyewear come with a complementary microfibre pouch.Features Include:
- Light-reacting Photochromic Lenses (Sun Category 1-3)
- Advanced Anti-Fog Technology
- Water and Oil Repellent
- Impact resistant
- Flexible Nose Pads
- Colour stability over long periods of wearing
- 100% protection against harmful ultraviolet rays (UVAUVB)
- Interchangeable options
- The polycarbonate frames are lightweight robust durable and flexible
- Wrap-around lenses give greater protection
- Rubber nose pads and sleeves for maximum comfort and a secure fit
- Flat arms profile – perfect for wearing under a cap or helmet
- Made in Great Britain
UK (& Channel Islands)
- £3.95 (up to 2 Kg - single item)
- £5.95 (2-5 Kg - single item)
- £7.95 (5-30 Kg single item)
Rest of the World
- Republic of Ireland: £7.95
- Other EU countries: £10.95
- Outside of Europe: £10.95
Monday to Friday except Bank Holidays.
We will always try to get all orders despatched on the day of order.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.