The 2016 evoPOWER range boasts powerful new looks, unleashing the true potential of aggressive play.
With its thick edges, an extended sweet spot, a slight bow and an oval handle for comfort and control, the evoPOWER 2 sets the benchmark for optimum balance and power.
The hitting zone is positioned lower in the blade. Superior pick-up remains the focus of a blade that is beautifully contoured for exquisite balance, but retains the ability to deliver genuine power. Edges remain as big as possible and combine with an impressive swell to produce a bat that is just as destructive on the pitch as ever but with a unique balance and deftness of touch.
– Good quality, unbleached and naturally seasoned Grade 2 English willow blade.
– Hand-selected for a combination of excellent weight characteristics with predominantly straight grain.
– Some colour and minor cosmetic blemishes.
– Fitted with a good quality double or triple spring, multi-piece natural cane handle, engineered for superior balance, flex and driving power.
It was not long ago that the only way to distinguish your cricket bat from the next was to apply your name or initials on the shoulder of the bat with the black permanent marker. Thankfully times have changed, and the ability to truly 'Personalise' a product to your own individual requirements is now available to all.
At Pro-Direct Cricket we are pleased to now offer full personalisation to professional and club players alike and find many players now utilise the highly professional service to both enhance their chosen cricket bat and to lessen the risk of loss.
UK (& Channel Islands)
- £3.95 (up to 2 Kg - single item)
- £5.95 (2-5 Kg - single item)
- £7.95 (5-30 Kg single item)
Rest of the World
- Republic of Ireland: £7.95
- Other EU countries: £10.95
- Outside of Europe: £10.95
Monday to Friday except Bank Holidays.
We will always try to get all orders despatched on the day of order.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.