The 2016 evoPOWER range boasts powerful new looks, unleashing the true potential of aggressive play.
The evoPOWER BLACK EDITION is PUMA’S premium performance statement. Each bat is carefully pressed for maximum hitting power and is shaped to produce an imposing profile with big edges and the biggest possible sweet spot. Oversized edges and an imposing swell showcase the power of PUMA’s premier limited edition bat. The blade is perfectly balanced to produce a combination of unrivalled pick-up and a devastating amount of hitting power.
With thick edges and an extended sweet spot, Black Edition bats feature a slightly bowed blade and an oval handle for optimum comfort and control. Black Edition sets a new benchmark for optimum balance and power and at the same time makes a strong statement with bold graphics and traditional colours.
– Professional specification bats – as supplied to PUMA’s contracted cricketers.
– The best possible unbleached and naturally seasoned Grade 1 English Willow.
– Hand-selected for the best possible combination of weight, superior grain structure and high performance characteristics.
– Fitted with a top quality double spring, multi-piece natural cane handle, engineered for superior balance, flex and driving power.
– Limited by the availability of suitable premium willow.
Please be advised that we are unable to physically weigh individual bats.
We are also unable to guarantee the number of grains the blade of a bat might have.
It was not long ago that the only way to distinguish your cricket bat from the next was to apply your name or initials on the shoulder of the bat with the black permanent marker. Thankfully times have changed, and the ability to truly 'Personalise' a product to your own individual requirements is now available to all.
At Pro-Direct Cricket we are pleased to now offer full personalisation to professional and club players alike and find many players now utilise the highly professional service to both enhance their chosen cricket bat and to lessen the risk of loss.
UK (& Channel Islands)
- £3.95 (up to 2 Kg - single item)
- £5.95 (2-5 Kg - single item)
- £7.95 (5-30 Kg single item)
Rest of the World
- Republic of Ireland: £7.95
- Other EU countries: £10.95
- Outside of Europe: £10.95
Monday to Friday except Bank Holidays.
We will always try to get all orders despatched on the day of order.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.