Nike Run X2 S Sunglasses - Bright Magenta/Red Violet
With exceptional grip, comfort and stability, the Nike Run X2 S sunglasses are equipped with Nike Max Optic lens technology to offer precise vision at all angles while protecting your eyes from UV rays. An adjustable nose bridge and grip temple provides a custom and ultra-secure fit. The Run X2 S were worn by Shalane Flanagan at the 2014 Boston Marathon.
The Run X2 S is best suited for small to medium face shapes.Features Include:
- Nike Max Optics® lens provides precise vision from all viewing angles; zero distortion looking straight minimal distortion when looking across curve of lens
- Wrap shape maximizes coverage from light and offers a comfortable secure fit that doesn't bounce
- Lightweight Nylon frame is flexible and durable
- Adjustable ventilated rubber nose bridge for custom fit to increase comfort and position; prevents fogging
- Rubber grip on temple arms keeps glasses in-place as you sweat; offers exceptional security
- Impact resistant lens; meets international standards
- 100% UVA and UVB protection
- Cam-action spring hinges pop-out securely into place
- Hard case and microfiber cleaning cloth included
ORDER BY 5PM FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY within the UK Mainland, options will be given in the basket.
As the World's Largest Online Cricket store, Pro:Direct Cricket offers competitive rates on Worldwide delivery to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands. Please select your destination from the table on the link below to see delivery options and costs.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) in their original condition within 28 days of receipt for refund or exchange ( Some personalised items are excluded ). For further information please see our FAQ's or contact one of our team.