A new addition to New Balance's footwear lineup, the 4050 offers exceptional comfort and endurance, vital for bowlers that bowl long spells. Dual density collar foam guards against ankle and heel friction, while Ortholite® Foam in the footbed provides cushioning on impact. For support, a midfoot ankle strap locks down the foot, ensuring stability during movement.Features Include:
- 12 mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes all references to 12 mm drop are approximate
- Dual density collar foam
- EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) foam footbed for cushioning
- ISS® Internal Support System provides additional stability
- Lightweight EVA midsole provides flexible lightweight impact absorption
- Medial Post consists of higher-density compression-moulded EVA located on inside edge of shoe to help prevent over-pronation
- Ortholite® Foam footbed for long wear cushioning
UK (& Channel Islands)
- £3.95 (up to 2 Kg - single item)
- £5.95 (2-5 Kg - single item)
- £7.95 (5-30 Kg single item)
Rest of the World
- Republic of Ireland: £7.95
- Other EU countries: £10.95
- Outside of Europe: £10.95
Monday to Friday except Bank Holidays.
We will always try to get all orders despatched on the day of order.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.