The new 4040 offers exceptional performance with its 11-spike TPU plate, improving traction and increasing toe-off power. Made from leather with a midfoot strap, it’s a shoe that’s built to withstand the more gruelling aspects of cricket.Features Include:
- 11 Spike TPU plate aligns the foot for exceptional traction and toe-off power
- 12 mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes all references to 12 mm drop are approximate
- ISS® Internal Support System provides additional stability
- Leather/mesh upper
- Lightweight EVA midsole provides flexible lightweight impact absorption
- Medial Post consists of higher-density compression-moulded EVA located on inside edge of shoe to help prevent over-pronation
- Removable spikes for superior traction
UK (& Channel Islands)
- £3.95 (up to 2 Kg - single item)
- £5.95 (2-5 Kg - single item)
- £7.95 (5-30 Kg single item)
Rest of the World
- Republic of Ireland: £7.95
- Other EU countries: £10.95
- Outside of Europe: £10.95
Monday to Friday except Bank Holidays.
We will always try to get all orders despatched on the day of order.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.