With its lightweight design, the Pro 770 Spike is ideal for batsmen and wicketkeepers who like to be quick on their feet.Features Include:
- DUAL-OPTION - Eight rubber cleats (included) mean the shoe can be used as either full or half spike.
- ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT - Produced using the latest industry-specific materials Kookaburra footwear combines excellent support with ultra-low weight for agility.
- CLIMA FRESH - ‘Clima Fresh’ is a unique interior lining that aids and improves airflow channels around the foot to maintain a comfortable and even temperature.
- DURAFOAM - Kookaburra’s critically acclaimed ‘Durafoam’ midsole has exceptional shock absorbing qualities instantly dissipating impacts.
- THERMO-FLEX - 'Thermo' thermal flex plastic heel counter for increased support and player stability at all times.
- AIRFLOW MESH - Strategically positioned airflow vents help to wick sweat and heat away from the foot.
UK (& Channel Islands)
- £3.95 (up to 2 Kg - single item)
- £5.95 (2-5 Kg - single item)
- £7.95 (5-30 Kg single item)
Rest of the World
- Republic of Ireland: £7.95
- Other EU countries: £10.95
- Outside of Europe: £10.95
Monday to Friday except Bank Holidays.
We will always try to get all orders despatched on the day of order.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.