Utilising new weight distribution technology, the Onyx’s profile is now more aggressive than ever, maximising power potential of the bat. Imposing square edges and a flat Power Plus face combine in a blade that’s perfect for the short-form game.
Made from Premium Grade 3 English Willow, the Onyx leaves you in no doubt about its intentions. In the hands of a truly aggressive batsman, its big sweetspot and huge Super Spine create a devastating effect, powering the ball to the boundary.
Please be advised that we are unable to physically weigh individual bats.
We are also unable to guarantee the number of grains the blade of a bat might have.Features Include:
- Made from specially selected Grade 3 Unbleached English Willow.
- Mid Sweet Spot: approximately 215mm to 235mm from the toe.
- Edge Thickness: approximately 30mm to 34mm.
- Spine Height: approximately 64mm to 68mm.
- Square Edge.
- Flat Power Plus Face.
- Oval Powerdrive Handle.
- 'Snake Grip' 'Kookaburra Pre-Prepared' 'Air Dried'
- Weight Range: 2lb 8½oz to 2lb 10½oz.
It was not long ago that the only way to distinguish your cricket bat from the next was to apply your name or initials on the shoulder of the bat with the black permanent marker. Thankfully times have changed, and the ability to truly 'Personalise' a product to your own individual requirements is now available to all.
At Pro-Direct Cricket we are pleased to now offer full personalisation to professional and club players alike and find many players now utilise the highly professional service to both enhance their chosen cricket bat and to lessen the risk of loss.
UK (& Channel Islands)
- £3.95 (up to 2 Kg - single item)
- £5.95 (2-5 Kg - single item)
- £7.95 (5-30 Kg single item)
Rest of the World
- Republic of Ireland: £7.95
- Other EU countries: £10.95
- Outside of Europe: £10.95
Monday to Friday except Bank Holidays.
We will always try to get all orders despatched on the day of order.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.