The iconic Kahuna has been the spearhead of the Kookaburra range for the last 13 years. Its powerful profile, big edges and world renowned graphics make it ideal for the strokemaker who likes to take control.
Hand crafted from Premium Grade 3 English Willow, the Kahuna is designed for power and accuracy. Its flat face and big sweet spot emphasise strokeplay, ensuring that whatever type of shot you select, there's enough willow behind the striking area to properly play through the ball.
Please be advised that we are unable to physically weigh individual bats.
We are also unable to guarantee the number of grains the blade of a bat might have.Features Include:
- Made from specially selected Grade 3 Unbleached English Willow.
- Mid Sweet Spot: approximately 215mm to 235mm from the toe.
- Edge Thickness: approximately 36mm to 40mm.
- Spine Height: approximately 62mm to 67mm.
- Square Edge.
- Flat Power Plus Face.
- Round Powerdrive Handle.
- 'Xtreme Grip' 'Kookaburra Pre-Prepared' 'Air Dried'
- Weight Range: 2lb 8oz to 2lb 11oz.
It was not long ago that the only way to distinguish your cricket bat from the next was to apply your name or initials on the shoulder of the bat with the black permanent marker. Thankfully times have changed, and the ability to truly 'Personalise' a product to your own individual requirements is now available to all.
At Pro-Direct Cricket we are pleased to now offer full personalisation to professional and club players alike and find many players now utilise the highly professional service to both enhance their chosen cricket bat and to lessen the risk of loss.
UK (& Channel Islands)
- £3.95 (up to 2 Kg - single item)
- £5.95 (2-5 Kg - single item)
- £7.95 (5-30 Kg single item)
Rest of the World
- Republic of Ireland: £7.95
- Other EU countries: £10.95
- Outside of Europe: £10.95
Monday to Friday except Bank Holidays.
We will always try to get all orders despatched on the day of order.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.