Kookaburra’s ‘Aussie Shorti’ style glove uses a rounded and low profile cuff, in order to allow for maximum movement and agility.
Brand new for 2016, K-Flex provides key support through the backhand, reducing the risk of injury while boosting comfort.
Specially developed Kookaburra Kangaroo Leather is one of the softest, strongest and most lightest leathers available.
The Octopus rubber grip is a remarkably flexible, durable and grippy rubber, the only choice for both performance and longevity.
The Kookaburra Catching Cup uses unique padding and flex points within the palm to provide a perfect enclosure around the ball.
Premium aniline sheep leather is incredibly soft and supple for comfort, whilst being tough enough to provide support and durability.
Kookaburra use finger tabs constructed of tough scuff material and reinforced mouldings to provide immense durability.Features Include:
- Palm - Non Stretch Super Flex Kangaroo Leather
- Lining - Non Stretch Super Flex Kangaroo Leather
- Padding - Unique Kookaburra Catching Cup
- Rubber - DuoChrome Octopus
- Fingers - Durable Fibre Wear Patches to ends
- Back - Premium Aniline Sheep Leather with K-Flex Support
- Cuff - Aussie Shorti
- Web - Strap law 40.2 compliant – with reinforcement
- Thumb - Unique setting to enhance Catching Cup
UK (& Channel Islands)
- £3.95 (up to 2 Kg - single item)
- £5.95 (2-5 Kg - single item)
- £7.95 (5-30 Kg single item)
Rest of the World
- Republic of Ireland: £7.95
- Other EU countries: £10.95
- Outside of Europe: £10.95
Monday to Friday except Bank Holidays.
We will always try to get all orders despatched on the day of order.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.
Battling/Keeping Glove Sizes
This guide has been put together with the help of G & M and Slazenger. The critical measurement is from the start of the wrist to the tip of your longest finger, in a straight line. This guide is approximate.