Utilising Premium Aniline Sheep Leather on both the palm and back of the glove, 1250L gloves offer the high level of performance that only the best materials can muster. A unique Kookaburra Catching Cup is embellished with DuoChrome Octopus rubber to make sure every ball sticks, while K-Flex Support across the back of the glove helps to prevent injury.Features Include:
- Profile LEVEL 5 Grade 1 Quality
- Palm Premium Aniline Sheep Leather
- Lining Premium Aniline Sheep Leather
- Padding Unique Kookaburra Catching Cup
- Rubber DuoChrome Octopus
- Fingers Premium Aniline Sheep Leather
- Back Premium Aniline Sheep Leather with K-Flex Support
- Cuff Traditional English Long Cut with Cane inserts
- Web Strap law 40.2 compliant – with reinforcement
- Thumb Unique setting to enhance Catching Cup
UK (& Channel Islands)
- £3.95 (up to 2 Kg - single item)
- £5.95 (2-5 Kg - single item)
- £7.95 (5-30 Kg single item)
Rest of the World
- Republic of Ireland: £7.95
- Other EU countries: £10.95
- Outside of Europe: £10.95
Monday to Friday except Bank Holidays.
We will always try to get all orders despatched on the day of order.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.
Battling/Keeping Glove Sizes
This guide has been put together with the help of G & M and Slazenger. The critical measurement is from the start of the wrist to the tip of your longest finger, in a straight line. This guide is approximate.