Designed with, and endorsed by, England's Jos Buttler.
Kookaburra’s traditional ‘Long Cut’ style glove provides a genuine ‘big glove’ feel, boosting confidence and allowing excellent movement and flexibility.
Premium aniline sheep leather is incredibly soft and supple for comfort, whilst being tough enough to provide support and durability.
The Kookaburra Catching Cup uses unique padding and flex points within the palm to provide a perfect enclosure around the ball.
Traditional rubber grip is ideal for wicket keepers who are just beginning to learn their craft.
Kookaburra use finger tabs constructed of tough scuff material and reinforced mouldings to provide immense durability.Features Include:
- Palm - Premium Aniline Sheep Leather with Gusset
- Lining - Premium Aniline Sheep Leather
- Padding - Unique Kookaburra Catching Cup
- Rubber - DuoChrome Supagrip
- Fingers - Durable Wear Patches to ends
- Back - Premium Aniline Sheep Leather with K-Flex Support
- Cuff - Traditional English Long Cut
- Web - Strap law 40.2 compliant – with reinforcement
- Thumb - Unique setting to enhance Catching Cup
UK (& Channel Islands)
- £3.95 (up to 2 Kg - single item)
- £5.95 (2-5 Kg - single item)
- £7.95 (5-30 Kg single item)
Rest of the World
- Republic of Ireland: £7.95
- Other EU countries: £10.95
- Outside of Europe: £10.95
Monday to Friday except Bank Holidays.
We will always try to get all orders despatched on the day of order.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.
Battling/Keeping Glove Sizes
This guide has been put together with the help of G & M and Slazenger. The critical measurement is from the start of the wrist to the tip of your longest finger, in a straight line. This guide is approximate.