Designed with, and endorsed by, England's Jos Buttler.
Kookaburra’s traditional ‘Long Cut’ style glove provides a genuine ‘big glove’ feel, boosting confidence and allowing excellent movement and flexibility.
Premium aniline sheep leather is incredibly soft and supple for comfort, whilst being tough enough to provide support and durability.
The Kookaburra Catching Cup uses unique padding and flex points within the palm to provide a perfect enclosure around the ball.
Traditional rubber grip is ideal for wicket keepers who are just beginning to learn their craft.
Kookaburra use finger tabs constructed of tough scuff material and reinforced mouldings to provide immense durability.Features Include:
- Palm - Premium Aniline Sheep Leather with Gusset
- Lining - Premium Aniline Sheep Leather
- Padding - Unique Kookaburra Catching Cup
- Rubber - DuoChrome Supagrip
- Fingers - Durable Wear Patches to ends
- Back - Premium Aniline Sheep Leather with K-Flex Support
- Cuff - Traditional English Long Cut
- Web - Strap law 40.2 compliant – with reinforcement
- Thumb - Unique setting to enhance Catching Cup
ORDER BY 5PM FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY within the UK Mainland, options will be given in the basket.
As the World's Largest Online Cricket store, Pro:Direct Cricket offers competitive rates on Worldwide delivery to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands. Please select your destination from the table on the link below to see delivery options and costs.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) in their original condition within 28 days of receipt for refund or exchange ( Some personalised items are excluded ). For further information please see our FAQ's or contact one of our team.
Battling/Keeping Glove Sizes
This guide has been put together with the help of G & M and Slazenger. The critical measurement is from the start of the wrist to the tip of your longest finger, in a straight line. This guide is approximate.