Gunn & Moore Maxi F4.5 DXM Original - White/Aqua
- Substantial F4.5 contoured edges
- Low swell position
- Concentrated power towards the toe
- Engineered lighter swingweight
- Extended sweetspot
- Concaved back profile
- Made in England from prime English Willow
- Maximum Swell Depth - 66 mm
- Maximum Edge - 34 mm
- Volume of Blade - 2,244 cm3
- Superior wood conditioning improves the stability and consistency of willow pre-production
- A new paperless design process using state of the art CAD (Computer Aided Design)
- Quantum improvements to the vital pressing operation
- Blade crafting by advanced CAM (Computer Aided Manufacturing)
- All GM English Willow bat
Superior unbleached seasoned Grade 1 English Willow
Straight grained with a hint of colour and minor cosmetic blemishes
Fitted with top quality treble spring multi-piece cane handle for outstanding feel, flex and control
Handles ovalled for natural bottom hand location comfort and control
GM NOW! and ToeTek™ finish fitted as standard
Please be advised that we are unable to physically weigh individual bats.
We are also unable to guarantee the number of grains the blade of a bat might have.
As the World's Largest Online Sports Store, Pro:Direct Cricket offers competitive rates on worldwide delivery to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands. Please select your destination from the list below to see delivery options and costs.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.