The Predator 3 1500 WK Gloves have been designed with feedback from Gray-Nicolls impressive portfolio of wicketkeepers from around the world, including Jonny Bairstow, Peter Nevill and Sam Billings. They offer improvements in shape, materials and performance grip.Features Include:
- Specifically designed lightweight PU backing material provides excellent flexibility without compromise to durability.
- Octopus Grip Technology - Perfect catching grip pattern with outstanding durability
- Leather Pro Palm Lining - For premium comfort combined with a GEL Tech palm insert for additional protection
- Ergonomically designed TRI-WEB for maximum catching zone
- Hardwearing PU inserts on the finger tips for maximum durability
- Strategically positioned mesh panels allow airflow and ventilation
- X-LITE HDF padding on cuff reduces weight yet maintains optimum protection
- Innovative thimble design significantly reduces weight of the glove
- Distinctive GN Predator 3 styling provides functional hardwearing properties
ORDER BY 5PM FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY within the UK Mainland, options will be given in the basket.
As the World's Largest Online Cricket store, Pro:Direct Cricket offers competitive rates on Worldwide delivery to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands. Please select your destination from the table on the link below to see delivery options and costs.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) in their original condition within 28 days of receipt for refund or exchange ( Some personalised items are excluded ). For further information please see our FAQ's or contact one of our team.
Battling/Keeping Glove Sizes
This guide has been put together with the help of G & M and Slazenger. The critical measurement is from the start of the wrist to the tip of your longest finger, in a straight line. This guide is approximate.