The Predator 3 1000 is a test level glove that offers an outstanding combination of comfort and protection, allowing you to perform at your peak for the duration of your innings. Its multi-section design gives free movement of the hands, while C.P.Z. technology across the side impact bar ensures superb protection for the most vulnerable areas.Features Include:
- 32 pre-curved X-Lite High Density foam sections for protection flexibility and comfort
- Fibreshield finger casing on first two fingers
- 3-sectioned interlocking thumb design
- 3-sectioned side impact bar with C.P.Z. technology
- Layer of soft fill for optimum comfort and protection
- Premium grade A sheep ultra thin leather palm for improved grip and feel
- 2-inch double-sided sweatband for moisture absorption and airflow gusset for ventilation
UK (& Channel Islands)
- £3.95 (up to 2 Kg - single item)
- £5.95 (2-5 Kg - single item)
- £7.95 (5-30 Kg single item)
Rest of the World
- Republic of Ireland: £7.95
- Other EU countries: £10.95
- Outside of Europe: £10.95
Monday to Friday except Bank Holidays.
We will always try to get all orders despatched on the day of order.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.
Battling/Keeping Glove Sizes
This guide has been put together with the help of G & M and Slazenger. The critical measurement is from the start of the wrist to the tip of your longest finger, in a straight line. This guide is approximate.