Gray-Nicolls Oblivion e41 5 Star Junior Batting Gloves - RH - White/Black
• Mid level traditional glove packed with top grade components designed for top level cricketer.
• 3 Layer Composite Core Technology System.
• Poly Armour System. Inserts on 1st finger of bottom hand.
• Traditional Soft Fill with pre-curved fingers.
• Vapour Foam. Thin layer of lightweight foam.
• HDF Impact Foam+ on back of hand.
• Leather + Full Grain sheep leather palm.
• Advanced XoSkin PU. High grade PU soft feel lightweight skin.
• Air Flow Gusset.
• Flex Tech.
• Split Thumb Design.
ORDER BY 5PM FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY within the UK Mainland, options will be given in the basket.
As the World's Largest Online Cricket store, Pro:Direct Cricket offers competitive rates on Worldwide delivery to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands. Please select your destination from the table on the link below to see delivery options and costs.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) in their original condition within 28 days of receipt for refund or exchange ( Some personalised items are excluded ). For further information please see our FAQ's or contact one of our team.
Battling/Keeping Glove Sizes
This guide has been put together with the help of G & M and Slazenger. The critical measurement is from the start of the wrist to the tip of your longest finger, in a straight line. This guide is approximate.