Crazy Catch Professional Double Trouble Rebounder is the largest net in the crazy catch range and comes complete with 2 different sides.
Both with smaller netting so Ideal for use with both smaller & large balls which gives a regular rebound and one slightly larger side for a reflex rebound which is mainly for use with Larger Balls
The main features of the Crazy Catch Professional Double Trouble Rebounder include
• The only rebound net with two INSANE sides for double the trouble
• Largest model (ideal for clubs, schools and professional athletes) with rubber feet for indoor and outdoor use
• Lightweight and portable; already assembled for instant use
• Durable with super strong patented net technology ...Highly strung!!
• New frame design allows a horizontal and vertical position
• Great fun for players of all ages and abilities
So Prepare to Experience the unexpected! The ball returns erratically off the Crazy Catch, testing and improving your reactions, first touch and hand-eye co-ordination essential for all players.
The Crazy Catch Professional Classic is their top of the range product with the largest net size making it suitable for group training, lower ability players and fielding drills.
The larger netting side produces a highly unpredictable "Crazy" rebound and the reverse side is more suitable for improving your touch and technique as the rebound is more predictable with a ball.
Includes: Crazy Catch level 2 vision ball, Crazy Catch timer, Activity pack with scorecard, Throwing targets
UK (& Channel Islands)
- £3.95 (up to 2 Kg - single item)
- £5.95 (2-5 Kg - single item)
- £7.95 (5-30 Kg single item)
Rest of the World
- Republic of Ireland: £7.95
- Other EU countries: £10.95
- Outside of Europe: £10.95
Monday to Friday except Bank Holidays.
We will always try to get all orders despatched on the day of order.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.